We found some more snow!

It is snowing again.

In South Jersey.

I'm sure the local TV stations are thrilled. They dispatched reporters to Wildwood to detail the scene as some flakes are beginning to fall.

No doubt we'll be warned that the roads are becoming slick. I know the drill. And I know why they do it. Weather is ratings magic.

Especially snow. So they go where the snow is. That is why Allentown and the Poconos have suddenly been transformed into the "Philadelphia suburbs." And here I thought Upper Darby was the western suburbs. Shows what I know.

What I do know is that you cannot give readers enough weather.

So, I can report that it is once again nasty cold out this morning. My odometer was reading 16 degrees this morning.

Here's the complete AccuWeather forecast.

Be careful out there, especially if you're headed for the Jersey shore.

Comments