Crunch time for graduations

I'm going to upset a lot of people today.

That's not really all that unusual. I manage to do that most days anyhow. It goes with the territory.

This is a little different.

We are in the heart of graduation season, and we are scurrying to offer coverage to each high school in the county on what is a very important day for so many young people.

Today we have stories and photo galleries on yesterday's pomp and circumstance for Upper Darby High and Haverford High.

Today it's crunch time.

Six high schools are holding their graduation ceremonies.

I can pretty much guarantee you we're not going to get to all of them.

That's where I need your help.

I know you would like to see photos of your kids' accomplishments in the paper. For that reason, I am asking you to join our coverage.

Send your photos to me at editor@delcotimes.com and I will try to make sure we get some coverage for every school.

Comments