We're bringing the heat

Summer arrives today.

Not because Bryce Harper arguing about called strikes and getting tossed out of games. He did, and the Phillies lost.

Not because Joel Embiid continues to do his daily dance about whether he will be available to play tonight when the Sixers look to close out the Nets. He is.

Not because Kate Smith is not the only thing missing with the Flyers. They're also missing the Stanley Cup playoffs again. No, check the forecast.

Accuweather is saying our high today will hit 85 degrees.

That's not a typo. It is shorts and flip-flips weather.

Look, I'm the guy who complains bitterly about the hype surrounding so much of our winter weather.

I don't hold myself to the same standard when it comes to summer.

I kind of doubt we will hit 85 today. But I can dream, can't I?

Bring on the heat!

Comments