Eagles ready for Prime Time?

Yes, it is once again Saturday and once again time for the dreaded Eagles pick.

Yes, I am coming back despite last week's debacle. No, not the Eagles. They were scintillating on Sunday. I'm referring to my pick, in which I predicted they would lose to kick off a thoroughly mediocre season.

Yes, I was impressed with the Birds Sunday. But I was also left with this thought: Are they that good, or are the Rams that bad.

We will find out Monday night, when the Eagles go into Dallas for a prime-time showdown with their arch-rival the Dallas Cowboys.

This one has early season classic written all over it. All the elements are here. Donovan McNabb vs. Tony Romo. T.O. vs the Universe.

Bottom line is I'm still not convinced the Eagles are the real deal.

This one will be a shootout, with both teams moving the ball.

Make it 29-26 'Boys. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first one celebrating sometime Tuesday morning.

Comments