Our new online home

So how do you like it?

No, not the fact that the Phillies are now just one win away from the World Series.

I’m talking about our new home here online. Yes, I hope you’ve noticed that when you went to what I know is your favorite spot on the Web, you found a new look here at delcotimes.com.

We’ve changed the site to make it more interactive and reader friendly. I hope that you agree.

You’ll now be able to take part in daily online polls in news, sports and entertainment.

You’ll also be able to check how your reader instincts stack up with others, because our site now will tell you which story is the most read on the site, as well as which one draws the most comments.

And we’re also putting much more emphasis on our blogs, the content that appears only online.

We’ve also made it easier for you to find older stories. We are now able to post seven days worth of content on the site. Anything before that also will be retrievable via our Search function.

But don’t just be a reader. The whole idea of this online world is for you, the readers, to get involved. Post a comment on the site. If there’s something you’d like to see, send me an e-mail at editor@delcotimes.com. Or simply pick up the phone and give me a call. You can reach me at 610-622-8818.

One thing has not changed. I still pick up the phone. Now on to the important things. How ‘bout dem Phils!!!

Comments