Say it ain't snow

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

No, I'm not going to sing the blues because Brian Dawkins is no longer an Eagle. I addressed that yesterday.

For a strange combination of reasons, I happen to be off this week. That's not usually the case. I don't like to use my time off until the weather turns. It's not exactly a secret that I hate winter. In fact, I hate it a little more each year.

So I suppose there is good news and bad news this morning. The good news is that I did not have to battle the elements to get into the office this morning. The bad news is that I'm now trying to figure out exactly what I'm going to do as I stare out the window at this new blanket of white that arrived overnight.

Hey, I'll give the forecasters this. They got this one right - at least partially,. It did snow overnight. But we certainly did not receive the Armageddon many were calling for.

Maybe I'll go sledding. But first I have to clear off the cars and the driveway. Swell. Every year I promise myself that I'm going to do something I've always wanted to do, take in spring training in Clearwater. Nope, not going to happen this year either.

And to think I gave up cursing for Lent this year. Lovely.

Have a great week.

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a good week off.Maybe it will be sunny and 65 when you get back.

Brian