Attention Springsteen fans

I am using this space to ask my faithful readers (yes, both of them, not including family) for their help.

Actually this is a plea for people who were at the Springsteen show last night. I was not. Yes, I am jealous.

Feel free to post comments about the show or even e-mail me
(editor@delcotimes.com) your review and photos. I’ll post them on our Web site.

But that’s not really the info I’m looking for this morning. There are pcitures from last night’s show of a young girl who from the crowd who apparently joined The Boss on stage. I am guessing this was done during his usual “Dancing in the Dark” routine. At one point Springsteen is actually holding her in his arms.

Here’s what I want to know? Who is that girl? The editor in me is betting she’s from Delaware County, and I want to tell the story of her night with The Boss.

Anyone with any information – or even the girl herself – can reach me at 610-622-8818. Not only am I jealous (hell, I’d probably jump in Bruce’s arms too if he asked me), I think our readers would love to hear her story.

Comments