More animal abuse

I suppose the day just would not be complete without another story of animal abuse.

Enter a bus driver in Philadelphia. Witnesses indicate he was casually tossing kittens from the back door of his school bus after parking on a street in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia.

SPCA officials now have filed three misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty against the driver, identified as William Mitchell.

Apparently Mitchell told someone who was questioning what he was doing that the kittens had been left inside his van-sized bus.

So I suppose he decided to get rid of them.

Nice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.