15 minutes of fame

Add two more people to the list of folks you would think have used up their 15 minutes of fame.

Kendra Wilkinson is married to Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett. But that’s not her claim to fame.

She was once one of Playboy magazine’s “Girls Next Door.” She’s also posed nude in the pages of the skin mag.

Athletes like Baskett are always talking about taking it to the next level. They have nothing on Kendra.

She will star in her very own sex tape that comes out today. After at first feigning outrage, it was revealed that she now stands to make millions in a deal with Vivid Entertainment. Is this a great country or what?

Then there’s Jesse James. He’s the guy who was married to Sandra Bullock. You know, the current holder of the Academy Award for best performance by an actress. She has nothing on her ex.

He’s on TV this week trying to explain how he threw his marriage away for the tattooed lovely “Bombshell” McGee.

At one point James interrupted the interview while he choked up.

He said that at the time he was cheating on Bullock, “I knew it was horrible, it made me feel horrible. I knew I would eventually get caught, and I think I wanted to get caught.”

He did. And he left his marriage in smoldering ruins.

I can only think of one question, and it is for Bullock, not James.

What were you thinking?

Comments