Commuter rage suspect bus-ted

 


Forget road rage. This was commuter rage. And now a suspect is in custody. Bus-ted, you might say.


Police in Upper Darby say a woman confronted another woman on a SEPTA bus with a loaded handgun after an argument escalated. They say the woman did not have a license for the firearm.


Police are crediting a Good Samaritan with getting between the two women and defusing the situation.


Here’s something to thin about, and something I have to remind myself when I go into one of my seemingly daily rants behind the wheel.


How many people are armed to the teeth as they walk out there among us?


I have to remind myself to dial it down after I get cut off in traffic, or as some person yaks incessantly on the phone, oblivious to what is going on around them.


The truth is you just don’t know what someone is capable of doing, and if they have a gun to back up their careless driving.


It’s a lesson for all of us. Hey, let’s be careful out there.


 



Comments