Say it ain't sno!

Stop me if you’ve heard this before.

There’s another chance of snow today.

And again tomorrow.

Why not just shoot me now.

For those keeping track in the Great Heron’s Nest Snow Prognosticating Event, I am closing in on my goal.

I predicted we’d have 9 snow storms before March 20, the first day of spring.

Wednesday’s two-pronged event puts us at 3. We’ll have to wait and see if whatever we get today is enough to count as a “measureable” snow.

Same thing goes for tomorrow.

I like the way the TV folks refer to these ‘Albert Clipper’ storms as ‘nuisance’ events. Ya think? That’s as opposed to the coastal storms that come up from the south, go out over the water, and then slam us with heavy snow, sort of what happened on Wedneday.

And here’s a final troubling thought. They are saying another coastal storm could be arriving on Tuesday.

Swell.

Then again, 16 days until pitchers and catchers report to Clearwater.

Comments