Send us your snow photographs

Yes, it's snowing. No, it's not time to panic.

And no, there is no indication that the NFL will postpone Sunday's Eagles-Packers game. Just kidding, guys. I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the 'wussy' police, including Gov. Ed Rendell.

The truth is I almost always panic when it comes to snow. I hate it. In fact, I hate it a little more each year. I wish someone would explain to me why we put up with this 90 days of misery ever year.

Instead I get up in the middle of the night to beat the snow.

More importantly, we want you to tell us your experiences in the snow. Post a comment on this story and we'll include you in our coverage.

Send any photos you have to editor@delcotimes.com and I will post them on our website.

Right now it looks like Chester County is getting the worst of it. There are problems being reported on some roads out that way, with lots of snow-covered surfaces.

Stay with us as we get you through the storm.

But most important, this is your chance to be a reporter. Give us an update on conditions, what your drive was like, and by all means send us those photos and video.

Comments