A royal affair

Well, that was certainly one snappy wedding.

I admit it. The Royal Wedding did nothing for me. Although from the looks of it I could probably get used to being a prince. Hell, I might marry the guy for that gig.

But in general, for weeks now, I have failed to get the excitement about this thing, a peculiarly British event.

I’m slightly in the minority. It is believed that one-third of the people on this globe took the time this morning to tune in the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

I guess that is news. That’s what I do for a living.

I have to admit that just the sweep of the thing was pretty impressive.

Still, I’m glad it’s just about over.

Maybe now we can get on to really important things. Like why in hell the Eagles would draft a 26-year-old guy who played left tackle in college with the 23rd pick in the NFL Draft.

That one has me royally confused.

Comments