Do you have a question for the mayor of Chester?

I once heard Chester Mayor Wendell Butler say his city would always have an image problem in the eyes of many county residents until people became convinced they could travel into the city, go about their business, have a good time, and return home without worrying about their safety.

I plan to ask him how the city is doing in that regard tonight when he is our guest on our ‘Live From the Newsroom’ live-stream Internet broadcast.

We will be joined by Chester Police Chief Darren Alston.

I know I have some questions for Butler. But I want to ask him your questions as well.

What would you like to ask the mayor of Chester? Email your questions and I’ll put them to the mayor and chief as the city struggles to overcome its persistent problems with crime and street violence.

You can also log in live tonight at 7 to the show at DelcoTimes.com and take part in the live chat.

See you at 7 with the mayor and chief!

Comments