Italian for a day

I got to be an honorary Italian for a day yesterday.


 


Actually, I’m a little bit Italian every day. So long as my very Italian wife does not kick my sorry behind to the curb, I will always have a little Italian blood flowing through these very Irish arteries.


I had the pleasure of accompanying my wife to Rose Tree Park for the annual Italian Heritage Festival.


You can read staff writer Jeff Wolfe’s report on the festivities here.


I was manning a tent for the Daily Times. We did something yesterday that you will be seeing us do a lot of this summer. We live-streamed the festival on DelcoTimes.com. You can check out some of the video on our the website. Maybe you’ll see yourself.


I was again pleasantly surprised at the number of people who commented that they like the new format of the print edition of the Daily Times.


Sure, there were some nay-sayers, but most people were supportive.


If you were one of those who stopped by the tent to say hello, thank you very much.


Look for us this summer as we go live one Wednesday night during Media’s big summer celebration, “Dining Under the Stars.” And we’re also looking to do a live show tied into the very popular Summer Festival of the Arts in Rose Tree Park.


See you on the Internet!

Comments