Join the Daily Times at the Italian Festival in Rose Tree Park

No one will ever confuse me for being Italian.

I’m about as Irish as you get. This nose and ruddy complexion is no accident.

Now my wife? That’s Italian.

That’s why I’m bringing here with me on Sunday as the Daily Times sets up shop at the Italian Festival in Rose Tree Park.

We’re going to be doing a live-stream of one of our popular bloggers, Lorraine Ranalli, and her Cucina Chatter radio show. I’ll be one of her guests.

We also will have a tent with staffers present to talk about the newspaper and our website.

We’re still looking for bloggers so if you have an interest make sure you stop by and chat with us. Or just say hello.

I’ll be the one with the sauce stains on his shirt.

Oh, excuse me, I meant gravy. What can I tell you? Like I said, I'm Irish.

Comments