Life's a beach, blog about it

In case you missed my print column today, summer has arrived.


For many people in Delaware County that means one thing – the Jersey shore. We sell papers at the shore all summer.


So now I am taking the logical next step. I’m looking for a beach blogger.


I want someone to keep our readers up to date on all the happenings “downashore.” What are the hottest night spots? What are the best new restaurants? What are this week’s most interesting family fun activities?


We’ve put Memorial Day in the rear-view mirror. Life’s a beach. So why not blog about it.


If you have an interest in becoming one of our designated beach bloggers, give me a yell at editor@delcotimes.com. Either New Jersey or Delaware (yes, I’m a longtime Rehoboth man and I know there are lots of Delco folks who lean toward the Delaware beaches), get on board as one of our official DelcoTimes.com beach bloggers.


Now, can anyone tell me why it’s the shore in Jersey, but the beach in Delaware? 

Comments