'Live From the Newsroom' tackles romance

Pop quiz time, folks: The way to that special someone’s heart is through his or her ……

… Stomach, of course.

And tonight we’ll try to prove it.

Our live-stream Internet show ‘Live From the Newsroom’ will tackle the mysteries of romance, and how food just might be the answer.

Now, your humble editor has never professed to be Don Juan, but I will take one for the team tonight as we explore the vagaries of Valentine’s Day.

I’ll be joined by the gang from Lorraine Ranalli’s Cucina Chatter, including Chef Jacquie, who will be preparing a rack of lamb, which she assures us has some kind of aphrodisiac effect. And here I always thought it was the sauerkraut? Or is that pork?

Jacquie will attempt to debunk some other foods as aphrodisiac legends, while pointing out what foods actually do put you in the mood. No, I don’t think a six-pack will be on the menu.

Actress and author Natalie Stone will have a few items she guarantees will liberate your libido. I’ll be all ears.

Lorraine Ranalli promises to bring green M&Ms. Who knew?

Lorraine and blogger Jim Vanore also will offer their thoughts on Valentine’s Day and romance.

Don’t plan your Valentine’s Day meal without checking us out first. Or at least the rest of the panel.

As for me, do you think I can still return that can opener?

Sorry, honey.

Join us tonight at 7. If you have a love question you’d like to put to the panel, email me at editor@delcotimes.com Or log in tonight to DelcoTimes.com and take part in our live chat.

Ya gotta’ 'love' it!

Comments