The weather outside is not exactly frightful

Looks like everyone survived that massive snow yesterday.

Yes, that’s called sarcasm.

Look, I realize that we haven’t had much of a winter this year. And that must be driving the TV folks crazy, especially those who insist on touting their latest super-duper radar devices. By the way, if anyone can explain to me just what the hell it is that these things are supposed to be telling us, I’d be forever grateful.

Still, the coverage afforded this “storm” bordered on shameful. We got a dusting of snow. The roads remains wet. That happens when it snows.

This morning, we were again reminded to be wary of “icy patches.” I must have missed them. I sailed into the office without a problem.

Don’t worry, there’s another chance of flurries on Saturday. Too bad we won’t be able to shut down the schools or have late openings.

How many days until pitchers and catchers, again?

Comments