Anyone at the Monday night Springsteen show?

Apparently even Mother Nature is in awe of The Boss.

I was at the Sunday night show by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at Citizens Bank Park. While it had rained on an off earlier in the day and threatened most of the night, nary a drop fell during the show. Then as I was driving home, I encountered monsoon-like conditions.

You can read my review of the Sunday night show here.

Bruce was back on stage last night, and I’d like a review from someone who was there. One thing I’ve already heard is that he did “Jungleland,” which has only been done two other times on this tour. Part of the reason is because it may be the signature sax solo by the late Clarence Clemons. My understanding is that Clarence’s nephew Jake nailed it.

I’m also wondering how the weather held up.

If you were there and you’re interested in offering your opinion of the show, email me at editor@delcotimes.com and I’ll post your review on our website.

 

Comments