Catch us talking Upper Darby education this morning at IQ106.9-FM

We continue to expand our multi-platform empire of delivering news about Delaware County.

Yesterday I had a chance to chat with Al Gardner from radio station IQ-106.9 FM. The new voice in Philly talk radio is looking to get a toe-hold in the suburbs, and I volunteered to be one of their guinea pigs.

If there's one thing I know in this news racket that is literally shifting under our feet, it's that you have to deliver the message on as many platforms as you can.

That's why we do our 'Live From the Newsroom' program. Tonight we'll be down at Widener. Tomorrow I will be hosting our monthly radio show on WPWA 1490-AM in Chester. It airs on Sunday morning.

Al wanted to talk about one of the crucial issues in Delaware County, the recent education funding crisis in Upper Darby and the continuing fears of some residents that arts education will be cut.

You can listen in here. The piece will air at 5:40 a.m. Wedndesday! Listen in! If you're not quite the earlybird that I am, the piece is supposed to be re-aired in the 7 a.m. hour. My thanks to Al and his team for offering another outlet.

Comments