We'll be talking Elections 2012 live tonight on PCN!

Here’s a VCR alert. No I don’t know how to work a DVR. I don’t have Tivo either. So sue me.

I’ll be a member of a guest panel tonight on cable station PCN talking about the election and the issues crucial to the suburbs.

The show will air on PCN live at 7. Can’t make it to an event? You can still take part by emailing your question to pcntv2012@pcntv.com or by tweeting with the hashtag #pcntv2012.

I’ll be joined on the panel by former 7th District Democratic Congressman Joe Sestak; WPHT 1210-AM talk show host Dom Giordano, who is always a good time; and Robin Kolodny, a Political Science professor at Temple.

We’ll also be taking questions from Temple students at Shusterman Theater on the North Philly campus.

Why not join the conversation?


Comments