Do you have a question for Gov. Tom Corbett?

Last night we dissected Gov. Tom Corbett’s decision to file a class-action lawsuit against the NCAA in connection with the onerous sanctions they slapped on Penn State in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal.

If you missed the show you can catch the replay here.

Suffice it to say that our dueling columnists, Gil Spencer and Chris Friend, have differing views of the governor’s action.

We weigh in with an editorial on the matter here. Remember the children.

Today I will have the chance to ask the governor about the lawsuit in person. I will be part of an editors’ group that is having a sit-down with the Corbett at the governor’s mansion in Harrisburg.

I know there are a few things I want to ask the governor, but I’m also interested in what you would like to hear from Gov. Corbett, dear readers. If you have a question you’d like to ask the governor, what it would be. Email me at editor@delcotimes.com and I will try to put your question to Gov. Tom Corbett.

Consider me your man in Harrisburg. At least for one day.

 

Comments