Don't forget it's me and Dom Giordano 1-on-1 tonight

Just a reminder that I will be the featured guest tonight with local talk radio host Dom Giordano, on his half-hour show on WMCN. "Dom Time" airs tonight at 7 on Channel 19 here in Delco on Comcast.

I first thought it was going to be a panel discussion, but when I arrived I soon learned it would be just me and Dom for the entire half hour. The show is taped on Monday afternoon, then airs Wednesday night.

We covered all the big stories in Delaware County, including this week's U.S. Open at Merion, the heart-breaking case of little Sarah Murnaghan, the Newtown Square girl who desperately needs a lung transplant, and the bitter feelings of some local parishioners after the decision by the archdiocese to close their parishes and merge them with others.

There's only one problem. Dom's show airs at the same time as our live-stream Internet broadcast, "Live From the Newsroom." This week we're doing a special show from the Lamplighter Tavern in Havertown, just a stone's throw from Merion Golf Club, to preview the U.S. Open.

I guess I'll have my wife crank up the old DVR. I know all our fans will be tuning in to the live-stream. Right? Right?

Just in case, Dom's show also will be available on You Tube. Here's a link.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is WMCN?