I'll be narrating 'Death on the 16h Fairway' at Media Theatre tonight

For an old newspaper guy, I've been getting my share of face time.

It all started Monday when I taped Dom Giordano's cable TV show, 'Dom Time.' That one aired on cable last night. Hope your TVs are still working. Believe me, this is a face that was made for the newspaper.

Then last night, we used our foray into live-streaming on the Internet, our weekly community affairs show, 'Live From the Newsroom,' to preview the U.S. Open from the Lamplighter Tavern in Haverford. Here's the replay.

And tonight I will be in Media, which is looking to capitalize on the Open madness with a special series of events. They may have lost the parking at Rose Tree Park, which has been moved to Granite Run Mall because of all the rain, but they are still doing their Dining Under the Stars promotions, which was going great guns.

And they also have the special offering at the Media Theatre, which is putting on local businessman Art Leahy's show "Death on the 16th Fairway." They use a series of guest "celebrity" narrators and I will be filling the role tonight.

Hopefully they will spare you my face. You'll have to settle for my somewhat less than mellifluous voice.

If you're at the show, make sure you say hello.

 

Comments