How did I manage to miss 'SharkNado'

My hours don't allow for a lot of TV viewing, and the truth is there is very little TV other than sports and movies that I watch. I literally do not watch ANY series.

I know that's hard to believe. Even harder? I have not seen a single episode of 'Seinfeld.' Nor do I especially want to.

Ditto for all the rest. In fact, I've been scratching my head trying to figure out the last series I actually watched religiously. Maybe "Homicide, Life on the Streets." Or "Hill Street Blues." I'm a sucker for cops shows, even catching bits and parts of the seemingly endless spool of 'CSI' shows.

But I missed out on 'SharkNado.' Apparently I was one of the few who did. The movie, with a tornado picking up a bunch of sharks and setting them down on the waterlogged streets of San Francisco, was on SyFy last night. And it blew up on Twitter and Facebook.

You can read about it here.

Just one more thing I missed. The things I put up with for this job.

Comments