Resolving not to be bothered by the weather

Well, there goes the New Year's resolution.

In case you haven't yet noticed, I hate this weather. I don't like being cold. Snow only adds to my woes. If you don't edit a daily newspaper, you have no idea how much havoc snow creates in your life.

My New Year's resolution (among the many I make and break each year) was to attempt to be a bit more calm this year, not let things bother me so much.

One co-worker actually indicated that she had a dream about me over the holidays. No, not that kind of dream. She told me that she found me slumped over in my office, with my head against my computer monitor. I know the feeling.

Today is going to be one of those kinds of days. Tomorrow morning likely is not going to be a lot better.

If you're still wondering about what is coming, starting this afternoon, click here. Sounds like we're in for some heavy snow over night, anywhere from 4-6 inches, then a blast of brutally cold weather tomorrow.

Swell.

Comments