The morning road report: Do I look insane?

Punxsutawney wasn't lying.

Neither was the forecaster.

The snow started coming down around 8 last night and as I write this on the home front, it is snowing like nobody's business.

I'm not a technology guy. Oh, I tolerate it. In my line of work, these days I don't have much choice.

But I have to admit I have found one thing about all this tech that I really appreciate. On days like this one promises to be, it gives us the option of working from home. There is really nothing I would be doing in the office that I can't do at home, just as long as I have access to the Internet.

In other words, pray that we don't lose power again.

From what I have seen, most of the main roads are still passable but snow-covered.

Maybe I'll give it a go later on.

In the meantime, I have an offer for you. Take part in our live coverage. Let us know what conditions are like in your neighborhood.

We have a live blog covering the storm. You can add your pictures and video by using the Twitter hashtag #delcosnow.

In the meantime, let's blame it on Punxsutawney.

Comments