Your Monday morning roads report

Yes, it snowed again.

No, I am not making this up.

Yes, I am depressed beyond belief.

No, I don't think it is going away anytime soon.

What had been heralded as a "dusting" turned out to be a bit more than that, at least out in my neck of the woods. I'd say we got another 2 inches.

The good news? The roads are not in bad shape.

Your sidewalk and driveway are probably coated again, and you will have to brush snow off your car, but once you're out on the road, the morning commute should not be a lot different than what we've seen for the past month or so.

I encountered some snow-covered roads in my development, but once I got out onto the main roads, things seemed to improve markedly.

Here in Delco, I can report West Chester Pike, the Route 1 Bypass and Springfield Road are all in good shape.

Just take it easy and you should be fine.

Now for the really bad news: They are calling for some more serious news Wednesday night into Thursday. No, I'm not making this one up, either.

Winter of our discontent? Yeah, I'd say that pretty much sums it up.

Comments