An April Fool's forecast? Unfortunately no

I have never been a big fan of April Fool's jokes, so you will have to trust me on this one.

The forecast calls for a very nice day to start April, with lots of sun and a high of 61.

So call me greedy. I've been wondering when the last time we actually hit 70 degrees was, and when we might do so again to really give us a dose of spring fever.

I shouldn't have.

Don't blame the messenger, but according to AccuWeather.com page, there is not one day in April when we are expected to hit 70 degrees.

Zero. Nada.

The closest we might get is actually this coming Saturday, when after a chance of some morning drizzle we're expected to get to 67 degrees.

Aside from that the best we will do is 65.

I wish I could now yell, 'April Fool's', but I can't. That actually is the forecast.

So let's have a little fun with this. When do you think we will hit the 70-degree barrier.

Let's put AccuWeather to the test.

Or at least someone lie to me and tell me we are not going to go another month without at least a hint of the 70s.

I am going to say May 10.

By the way, just in case you were wondering, the last time we hit 70 degrees was Saturday, Nov. 2, when we hit exactly 70 degrees. It was 71 on Nov. 1.

Why does it seem like longer than that.

Comments