Giving this weather the cold shoulder

Pardon me if I don't join the chorus tossing out hosannas about this weather.

What the hell happened to summer?

Last night when I got home, I had to break out the snuggie (yes, guys, I can admit I use one, a special University of Colorado limited edition featuring the world's greatest mascot, Ralphie the Buffalo).

My wife had all the windows in the sun room open, leading directly into the kitchen, and the spot where I sit at the table to eat dinner.

My teeth were chattering.

Look, it's the last week of July. We're supposed to be steaming, not shivering.

This morning we tied a record for the low at 58, which was set back in 1981. It is supposed to recover to the low 80s tonight before nosediving again tonight.

Is it too much to ask for a little heat and humidity in July and August.

So much for Global Warming.

Comments