The Heron Brothers reunion

A few weeks ago I posted a picture taken at my brother Jimmy's wedding in the spring of 1974.

We were collecting family wedding photos to display at the wedding of my daughter Rachel on Saturday.

I couldn't resist the shot of the four Heron brothers. Let's just say it was a 'hair-raising' shot. Many remarked we could have marketed ourselves as the Bee Gees. Brother Dennis, with all that dark hair on the left, looks eerily like Chuck Negron, the great singer from Three Dog Night. If you're under 40, ask your parents. Or just Google Negron. What the hell did we do before Google anyhow? Brother Jimmy was unanimously declared the winner of the David Crosby lookalike contest.

At my 'Beanie's' wedding on Saturday, I decided to get an impromptu reunion photo. Hence, there is the four of us, Dennis, Michael, Jimmy and the father of the bride.

There is decidedly less hair, and mine has a taken a serious turn toward the gray.

Hair's looking at you, brothers!

Comments

bob grotz said…
The Three Musketeers ... And One ...