Change coming to print edition of Daily Times

Change is hard.

I hate change.

Which probably sounds odd from someone who delivers jolting changes every day.

But I also know that our loyal, longtime readers of the print edition of the Daily Times are pretty much like me. They are fairly set in their ways.

Well, if I can learn new tricks, I'm fairly confident our readers can as well.

At least that is my hope.

That's because once again we are changing their beloved print product.

By now you've no doubt seen the ads, trumpeting our new print redesign.

It will arrive on your doorstep and in the local Wawas next Tuesday.

Relax, we're not changing any of the comics.

But there are lots of other changes.

It will look a bit different - I think for the better.

It will be better organized.

Yes, some favorite items will appear in different places.

We'll get through it together.

I will use my blog over the next week to get you ready for your new Daily Times. Then you can tell me what you think of it.

Please be gentle.

I hate change.

Comments