The key to beating the Cowboys

Yes, there will be a 'Dreaded Saturday Eagles Pick, even though the Birds are playing on Thanksgiving in Dallas.

I hope the game does not disrupt your holiday dinner.

I fear it may give you indigestion, however.

Here's the deal, at least as I see it.

This game comes down to the Eagles defense vs. Tony Romo.

If they can put pressure on him, make him uncomfortable in the pocket, bang his increasingly brittle body around a little, I like their chances. I'm just not sure they will be able to do that.

In addition, the Cowboys just might try to make Romo less of a factor by pounding away at the Birds with the league's leading rusher, DeMarco Murray.

We might as well resign ourselves to the fact that Mark Sanchez is going to turn the ball over a couple of times. That was his M.O. with the Jets, and not much has changed since he's opted for a different shade of green.

This game will be up to the Eagles defense.

Comments