Your early morning roads report

I was a little worried as I drove home last night, making my way through a fairly persistent light snow.

My thoughts turned to the roads this morning.

Not to worry. Yes, there was a coating of snow on the walk and the driveway. But the windshield was fine. That's because it seemed to warm up overnight.

Take it from someone who has just made the commute. It's smooth sailing. It even feels a little warmer.

All the roads I used were just wet. I did not encounter any ice or slick spots.

That said, it is apparently going to get serious cold later today and into tomorrow.

We're talking about overnight temperatures in the single digits Saturday morning.

Then we can start talking about the next storm, which is due in Sunday night into Monday morning.

Could make for an even more adventurous drive home from all those Super Bowl parties.

But for your Friday morning commute, there does not appear to be any problems.

Comments