Snow or Cold, which would you rather?

I have said many times that one of the very few perks of the bizarre hours I work is that I usually have the road to myself - aside from my four-legged Bambi friends, that is.

We are supposed to get some snow this morning.

It sounds like we once again will miss the brunt of the flakes, which could rack up 3-6 inches in southern Delaware and South Jersey. Here in the Philly region, we're looking at probably only a coating to at most an inch.

The problem is the timing - not for me, for you.

The snow is expected to arrive here just in time for the morning rush hour, likely starting around 7 a.m. and continuing through the morning commute.

Here's the latest forecast:

Which leads me to a question that struck me last night when I heard the news that Boston has officially cleared the 100-inch mark for snow this brutal winter.

The truth is we haven't had it that bad this year in terms of snow, at least compared to last year. It has, however, been much colder.

So here's my question, I guess you could call it the lesser of two evils, at least if you hate winter as much as I do.

What would you rather, all that snow from last year, or the brutal cold that has had us in its icy tentacles all month?

I think you know where I stand. I'll take the cold over the snow any day.

Want some even better news?

Our friends at AccuWeather say March will bring with it some milder temperatures next week.

Comments