Your early morning report from the roads

Here's one more cautionary tale from an early morning commuter.

Don't turn on your TV. Stay away from the radio.

I just made the drive into the office. I encountered a little bit of rain, lots of fogs and wet roads.

What I did not encounter was any ice. None.

Maybe there is some in the Poconos. Luckily, my commute does not take me north of Allentown.

Even more lucky, I suppose, is that I don't live in Boston. They have 4 feet of snow on the ground and are expecting maybe 2 more feet today and tomorrow.

We should consider ourselves lucky.

As the temperatures drop near the freezing mark, things might get a bit more dicey out there later today.

They are calling for the possibility of sleet, freezing rain and maybe even a changeover to some snow later today.

But all I can tell is what I encountered on the drive in, which is nothing other than wet roads and fog.

Here is the latest from AccuWeather.

Comments