Remember where you put the ice scraper?

Here's a tip if you - like me - hate cold weather.

Pull the covers over your head and wait for the sun to come up.

It's cold out there.

Here's the question of the day: Do you remember where you left your ice scraper last April? If you're headed out early you're going to need it.

I refuse to put on a coat before Thanksgiving, so my teeth were chattering as I scraped the windshield this morning.

Once I safely cleared a slit for my eyes, I climbed into the car and noticed something I had not seen for months.

The thermometer told me it was 29 degrees outside. It got worse from there. Once out on the road, the temp actually dipped to 26.

Luckily, this isn't going to last long. Once the sun comes up today, we'll make it into the 50s, and we'll be in the mid-60s Tuesday.

If you love Indian Summer, you'll be in luck later this week. On Wednesday and Thursday the temperatures will be back in the 70s.

That's not going to make the jolt any easier to take this morning when you walk outside.

If I were you, I'd just roll over and wait for Monday Night Football.

Have I mentioned recently how much I dislike winter?

Yeay, I thought so.

Here's the full forecast.

Comments