Some too real Halloween hauntings

Somewhere along the line I fell out of love with Halloween.

My kids are now grown. I don't take them around the neighborhood Trick-or-Treating anymore.

I think is has to do with my general dislike of Autumn. Oh, it's not Fall so much. I enjoy a little bit of crispness in the air. The fall colors are great. I love football. It's what is coming behind it that bothers me.

Yes, this weekend's tradition of 'falling back' to Standard Time served warning. Winter is on the way.

Then again, things like this don't exactly help. I thought we have gotten past the notion of worrying about people doing things to Halloween candy.

Not so, if what happened out in Kennett Square is to be believed. Investigators are looking into reports of sewing needles discovered in kids' Trick-or-Treat goodies. Here are the details.

Give me 95 degrees and high humidity any time.

Comments