Talk with the editor & Christine Flowers Saturday at 4

I don't doubt there are any number of readers who would like to tell my featured Sunday columnist Christine Flowers exactly what they think of her conservative bent.

They probably would not mind letting the editor of this newspaper hear what they think of his decision to grant her that very valuable real estate on Page Six every Sunday as well.

How about a double-header?

You'll get the chance to tell both me and my lead columnist Christine Flowers exactly what you think of us when I appear as a guest on her WPHT 1210-AM Big Talker radio show Saturday afternoon.

Christine graciously asked me to join her on the show for a discussion of what's on the Delaware Valley's mind.

Here's a hint about what could be on the docket. I'm due to be on around 4 o'clock.

On Sunday Christine if using her column to write about something I've written about many times, the prosecution of Monsignor William Lynn and the sex abuse scandal in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, as well as the Catholic church in general.

Why not call in and give me a piece of your mind? And you can tell Christine what you think of her at the same time.

I ask only one thing: Remember it's the season of peace on Earth and goodwill toward men.

Why do I get the feeling this might not work?

Talk to you Saturday at 4.

Comments