We're having a heat wave!

OK, let's move on to the really important story of the weekend.

Donald Trump?

Hardly.

No Pa. Budget?

No news there?

The Eagles?

Not until Sunday.

Yes, we're talking about the weather. Get used to it. Everyone will be talking about it because this weird El Nino is about to deliver April in December.

We're expected to break records both Saturday and Sunday.

The record high for the area on Saturday is 65 set back in 1931. Sunday's high mark is 69, from way back in 1881. That also is in jeopardy. There is actually a chance we could hit 70 degrees on Sunday.

Here's the full forecast. Don't look for me to complain. I left my skiing day behind when I left Colorado in the summer of 1978. I had never been on skis before I went West, hit the slopes at least once a week in the three years I lived out there, and I've never been back on skis since I came back East.

I hate cold weather. If this is winter, I'll take it.

Which leaves me only one question? Why aren't I going to be out on a golf course instead of sitting in front of a TV watching the Eagles?

Comments