My kind of summer: Red hot weather, red hot Phillies

The only thing hotter than the weather might be the Phillies.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to complain.

Remember, I like this weather. The hotter the better. Last night I could not wait to get home, toss on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and head for my new favorite wicker rocker on the front porch with the day's papers.

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Just me, the crickets, and the hum of air conditioners.

We're in for a heat wave as temperatures will hover in the 90s right through the weekend.

A heat warning in effect for the entire region until Wednesday at 6 p.m. Don't ask me what that means. I guess it means it's going to be hot. Duh, it's July. What are they expecting?

You can get the full weather report for the region here.

About those Phillies: They continue to swing the lumber, getting four solo homers last night and a complete game gem from Zach Eflin as they bludgeoned the Braves.

Get those details here.

Stay cool out there, especially if you are waiting for a SEPTA regional rail train.

Me? You'll find me on the front porch again tonight.

Feel free to drop by and say hello.

Comments