An endorsement from the editor

The newspaper no longer does endorsements in political races.

I am sure that comes as a relief to many people here in Delaware County, and a huge aggravation to others.

That does not apply to the editor of the newspaper.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton for president.

I can't wait to read the comments on this one.

And that's part of the problem. I'm not so much worried about this election. I'm worried about what happens after the votes are tallied.

The United States of America have never been more divided.

Nothing that happens Tuesday is going to change that.

You can read my Monday Letter from the Editor here.

Oh, and one other thing, if you don't vote, you really should not be taking part in this discussion.

Don't disenfranchise yourself.

Vote.

Comments