My kind of winter

If this is winter, I'll take it.

It was 51 degrees when I got in the car this morning.

And it actually went up a few ticks in the last couple of hours.

I post the weather report on social media at 6 a.m. most mornings. I just posted our AccuWeather pic that shows it being 56 degrees at 6 a.m.

Here's the weird part. That's also going to be the high for the day. Temperatures actually will drop through the afternoon, and our high later today will only be 48. Compare that with the 66 degrees we reached yesterday.

Now brace yourself, we could see some scattered snow showers around the region Saturday. And it will be a lot more seasonable - in other words, cold!

But after a chilly weekend we could be back in the mid-50s next week.

When did we move to North Carolina?

Comments