Dear Mr. President ...

We were graced again this weekend by the president of the United States.

I phrased it that way for a reason.

I want to be sure that Donald Trump realizes he is in fact the president, the commander-in-chief.

You are no long campaigning.

You won, Mr. Trump.

That's why we now call you President.

I'm not sure you understand that.

You are still fixated on the past, arguing with numbers, crowd size, who has the largest what.

I want desperately to give you every chance to be a great president.

But you are not making it easy.

I'm no longer interested in seeing you stand up there and lead the cheers against the media and naysayers.

I want presidential.

I want you to act presidential.

You are no longer a reality TV host. You are no longer just another real estate tycoon.

You are the president of the United States.

Please act like it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN!


JC
Unknown said…
Amen!Not likely to change. His ego has eaten the rest of his personality.