Tavia's back!

She's back!

One of my all-time favorite stories is back in the paper today.

There are a lot of reasons I love the story of Tavia Isaac.

First and foremost, she's a great kid.

The pint-sized chef who rocketed to fame last September in winning a competition for kid cooks on the Food Network's "Chopped Junior" show.

Tavia beat out a slew of other talented young chefs to take the crown.

It turns out we're not the only ones charmed by Miss Tavia. She got an invite for an encore performance on the show. It will air tonight on the Food Network.

You can read Tavia's story here.

Of course, I have other reasons for loving Tavia's story as well.

The truth is, I am always looking for ways to present the city of Chester - in particular its young people - in a positive light.

I can't think of a better way to do that than by focusing on Tavia.

You go, girl!

Comments