Some like it hot

Be careful what you wish for, I suppose.

Yes, I like it hot. I'mm getting my wish.

We will be pushing record highs today.

The hottest temperature ever recorded on June 13 actually occurred back in 1956, when temperatures clocked in at 95.

According to our friends at Accu-Weather, we could equal or perhaps surpass that mark today.

Schools are closing at noon, if they have not let out already.

It's also going to be a Code Orange Ozone Action Day, which means young kids and those with lung conditions or asthma should limit their time outside.

I would say the over/under on the number of times our friends on TV remind us to stay hydrated is 10 - and I'm taking the over.

The heat wave is expected to last one more day before cooler temperatures take over later in the week.

You can get the full forecast here.

Comments