A question for Eagles fans

Thursday night is the much-ballyhooed and all-important third preseason game for the Eagles.

But before the Birds take Lincoln Financial Field for real after a couple of spirited days of practice vs. the Dolphins, I will put forth this question:

Tell me one thing you remember from last preseason.

Thought so.

The most important thing tonight is again making sure no one gets hurt.

The only thing I really go on in preseason games is that once during these glorified practice sessions, you'd like to see the offense and defense look as if they're in mid-season form.

I think the defense is ready; the Birds' offense needs some work.

But it still doesn't mean a whole lot.

Not until the Redskins for real on Sept. 10.

I seem them at 9-7, on the bubble for a playoff spot.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excuse me Mr. Heron, but the third preseason game is tomorrow night, Thursday, today is Wsenday if I am correct.
bweiser said…
7 and 9 if they are lucky. If they aren't lucky, I can see it as bad as 3-13.