Cracker Barrel will open in Ridley Nov. 13

Forget what you see on the front page of today's Daily Times.

Yes, I know I have harped for years about that tiny square of real estate - and what's on it - as being some of the most valuable real estate in the county.

I have often said that the decision I make each day about what appears as our lead story continues to be the most important thing I do each day.

But there is something that is not on today's front page that I am willing to bet will be one of the most talked-about stories in the county today, especially if you go anywhere near social media.

You might want to sit down for this one - and tie on a bib.

They have set the opening date for the new Cracker Barrel - the first one in Delco - that is going to open up in down on Stewart Avenue in Ridley Township.

The long-awaited new eatery will throw open the doors Monday, Nov. 13.

You can read about the insanely popular restaurant here.

There's no truth to the rumor that people are already standing in line.

I least I don't think so.

Comments