A historic Election Day in Delco

After another marathon Election Day in Delco, I went to bed Tuesday night (actually early Wednesday morning) still trying to come to grips with what just happened.

When I opened my eyes Wednesday morning, I was wondering if what unfolded Tuesday night actually happened.

It didn't take long to receive confirmation.

I flipped on the TV. There were Joe and Mika on 'Morning Joe' talking about Delaware County.v When I walked back into the house Wednesday night, the first thing I heard was Chris Matthews talking - about Delaware County. Yes, it was a historic election.

Delaware County Democrats won two seats on County Council, the first time that's ever happened.

They also swept all three county row offices. That's never happened either.

Democrats had never won a single county office - before Tuesday.

Then they won five of them in one day.

Stunning.

You can read our editorial on the importance of what happened Tuesday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
After looking at a handful of the blog articles on your website, I really like your technique of writing
a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark webpage
list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my
website as well and let me know how you feel.